You might say, "why don't you just go then?" I find it very exciting to go on a trip - I do countdowns to the d-day, but when the day comes, I often feel suddenly unexcited. All the planning, packing, and counting dwarfed by my reluctance of change. I'm an introvert. I'm not a huge fan of starting conversations, or being around a bunch of strangers in a tour group. But once I push myself to really go, it's pretty easy to adapt to new surroundings. I actually kinda like the thrill of doing things that aren't my thing, like making new friends and experiencing crazy stuff. So, what I'm saying is that traveling is for everyone - no matter who you are or what you do, introverts or extroverts, up for an adventure or in search of tranquility.
Now comes the big question: why should I travel? I can't definitely state an answer that works for everyone, but you can definitely state one that works for you. But because this is a travel blog, I'm going to list some reasons why people travel. First, to go on an adventure. This includes backpacking, exploring new places you know nothing about without a tour guide, or anything that seems risky but totally worth it. Next, to experience culture. Meeting local people, participating in their arts, or go on a culinary tour of the local cuisine. Last but not least, to find yourself. This is my favorite reason of all. Traveling is a great way to fill the gap in your heart and mind, like a puzzle piece to complete happiness, which everyone deserves.
So, this is a blog about my experiences around the world, dedicated to all the positive energy traveling gives to anyone and everyone. Enjoy!
Source: Tumblr
Now comes the big question: why should I travel? I can't definitely state an answer that works for everyone, but you can definitely state one that works for you. But because this is a travel blog, I'm going to list some reasons why people travel. First, to go on an adventure. This includes backpacking, exploring new places you know nothing about without a tour guide, or anything that seems risky but totally worth it. Next, to experience culture. Meeting local people, participating in their arts, or go on a culinary tour of the local cuisine. Last but not least, to find yourself. This is my favorite reason of all. Traveling is a great way to fill the gap in your heart and mind, like a puzzle piece to complete happiness, which everyone deserves.
So, this is a blog about my experiences around the world, dedicated to all the positive energy traveling gives to anyone and everyone. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment